Why we ask you to consider experiencing the real Himalaya with Langtang Ri:
What services does Langtang Ri Trekking and Expedition provide?
• Langtang Ri is an adventure travel company that specializes in Himalaya Mountain treks and climbing expeditions plus a wide range of cultural and scenic tours in Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet and Sikkim. We offer every service our clients may require such as Himalaya trek and tour guides; cultural sightseeing tours and guides; city, regional and mountain accommodation arrangements; domestic flights and road transport with personal vehicle and driver. We can also arrange a range of adventure activities including white-water rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, zip lining, mountain chair lifts, indoor and outdoor rock climbing, cultural and nature photography programs.
Why should I choose Langtang Ri for my trip to Nepal?
• Langtang Ri has been providing quality service to our clients for more than 28 years. Our business longevity is testament to our ability to consistently meet, and exceed, our client’s expectations. Our overwhelmingly positive client reviews also point to our care and attention to service quality and client needs. Langtang Ri has also been regularly identified by travel advisory services, such as Lonely Planet and Trip Advisor, as one of the most highly regarded agencies in Nepal. Over our 28 years of operation we have assisted clients from more than 60 countries in Europe, North America, South America, Asia and the Pacific. We can provide personal guides with proficiency in a wide range of languages to make the travel experience of our clients as easy and enlightening as possible.
In which regions does Langtang Ri offer trek and tour services?
• Since inception, Langtang Ri has offered guided trekking adventures in the Everest, Annapurna, Langtang regions of Nepal. As new regions and routes have opened we have expanded our trek and expedition offering to all regions of the Himalaya from Kanchenjunga in the east to Dolpo and the Lake Rara region in the west. We also offer wildlife tours to all the main national parks of Nepal, particularly Chitwan and Bardia National Parks. Our tour services extend to all regions of Nepal, from the mountain vista points of Nagarkot and Pokhara to the southern plains and cultural centers such as Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha. Our many tour products offer amazing cultural experiences and stunning scenery across the neighboring Himalaya region in Bhutan, Tibet and Sikkim.
Is Langtang Ri a reliable company? Why should I trust them?
• Langtang Ri would not have been in operation for 28 years but for our reliability and client care. We have always been consistently complemented by our clients for the quality of services we provide and very positively recognized by industry authorities Lonely Planet and TripAdvisor. When working in nature and the high Himalaya Mountains there will be times when unexpected problems occur. However, Langtang Ri will always make every effort to remedy the situation and find the best solutions to ensure the safety and positive experience of clients.
Are Langtang Ri prices competitive?
• The best way to describe the rates provided by Langtang to our clients would be to call it fair. We do not provide the most expensive or the cheapest rate. Cut-price quotes imply an agency is prepared to cut corners on product quality, staff remuneration, and potentially, client safety and trek or tour experience. We charge rates that ensureour clients have a wonderful experience in Nepal while making sure all the parties involved such as drivers, guides, porters, accommodation operators and all other relevant parties are paid fairly. We value our staff, many of whom have work with us for over 15 years, and value our clients too as we hope they will return to explore more of the Himalaya with us in future years. Indeed, many do and we build long-term relationships and friendships.
Mrs Pamfa Dhamala - Managing Director