Notice Regarding Visa Regulation
Considering the stranded tourists' inconvenience induced by nationwide lockdown, the Department of Immigration (DOI), as per the decision of Ministry of Home Affairs dated 17th June 2020, has decided to carry out its visa regulation services in the following manners:
- In case of foreign national shaving valid tourist visa up to21st March 2020 and departing within 15 days from the resume date of international flights, a visa will be regulated without any charges (visa fee, late fee, and penalty) at immigration offices at the time of their departure. Such foreign nationals need not visit DOI for visa regulation.
- In case of foreign national shaving valid tourist visa up to21st March 2020, aspiring to convert their visa category and all the other visa types expired after 21st March 2020, DOI has decided to regulate such visa only with regular visa fee, excluding any late fee and penalty within 14th August 2020.
- Foreign nationals, willing to change their visa category from tourists to other categories, are requested to apply for a tourist visa online through www.apply.nepalimmigration.gov.np/visaprocessing and contact at DOI on their date of appointment with submission ID. Only after regulating tourist visa, they can apply for other visa categories through the same URL.
- In case of renewal of a Non-Tourist visa, foreign nationals are requested to apply for a visa online through www.apply.nepalimmigration.gov.np, visa-processing, and contact at DOI on their date of appointment with submission ID.
- If any technical glitches arise while applying for a visa online as mentioned above, applicants are requested to send an email at su[email protected] attaching a copy of their passport, latest visa, and the screenshot that shows the actual problem. Further applicants are supposed to proceed as per the email back from DOI.
- All the service recipients are requested to contact at DOI, only on their date of appointment with submission ID.
- DOI requests the service recipients to maintain the social distancing and to follow the health Protocols (wear mas, sanitize frequently, etc) .in order to minimize the possible risk of COVID-19.
- If you have any related queries, please feel free to contact at 01-4438862